Welcome to the world of creativity! Feast your eyes and enjoy!

No Identity (Written by: Poetic Dela)

Probably, 1K likes will
make me famous
That was the mentality
of a youngin
Anytime he captures
that memorable moment
He tries as much as possible
to deceive the world

Prolly pussy filters
could make the magic
But with the flower crown
He was crowned king
in his misery

Yes! I did say
Sex Sells Faster Than Coke
But let me ask you
Which do you prefer?
A chilled bottle of coke
with pizza
or
A free bottle of coke
after the pleasure

Then again
I did say
She was wrong
But where did she go
wrong?
Was it by being honest
on Television
or
She being able to pay
her rent without a CV

and oh
I recall writing a piece
Yes!
That was wogbej3k3
But have we really come a
long way?
What have we achieved?
All I remember is
a bluetick verifying data
sucking accounts.

But is the verification
procedure on Facebook
our identity?
Or
We are deceived by the avatar
option those light skin guys
have embed in our minds

Today I say
F**k the rules
F**k the devices
This is a message
to the masses
We have a stolen identity!

Poetic Yesu

Share:

1 comment:

SEYRA (by Poetic Dela and other guest writers)

SEYRA (by Poetic Dela and other guest writers)
OUT NOW!

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Poetic Dela is an Award Winning Ghanaian Writer.

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Translate

Labels