Welcome to the world of creativity! Feast your eyes and enjoy!

Gankui (by: Poet Dela)

My sight knows beauty no more
My eyes the architect of my misfortunes
My shades becomes part of my fortunes
I'm blinded by the rays of love

For a second
I thought I was lost
In a new world full of new laws
A world infested with lots  of beauty
I always gaze and zoom at their booty

Wait a minute...
I got betrayed by my extravagant glasses
Now all I view and see are lies
One of my senses gets tainted

Maybe I chose an oversized eyewear
A habitat belonging to germs
Now writings about love becomes distorted
And love at first sight becomes a mirage.

Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

SEYRA (by Poetic Dela and other guest writers)

SEYRA (by Poetic Dela and other guest writers)
OUT NOW!

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Poetic Dela is an Award Winning Ghanaian Writer.

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Translate

Labels